Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.—Matthew 1:23
You know what Emmanuel means—“God with us.” But do you know what “God with us” means?
- It means you do not face today alone. In fact, it means you face nothing alone.
- It means the everlasting God condescends to be with you.
- It means God is present—whether you feel His presence or not.
- It means God expresses His grace to you.
- It means God loves you and wants to be with you.
- It means all the promises of God are yours to claim today.
In short, it means…everything!
God with us—who or what else do we need?!
What does God with us mean to you today? Share in the comments below: